Respiratory Support Nurse
Would you like to work in an award winning respiratory nursing team?
We are looking for Respiratory Support Nurse to join the existing team.
As support nurse a minimum of a degree in Nursing (or working towards) will be required. Recent experience in Respiratory care and a familiarity with Non Invasive Ventilation and the management of both the acute and chronic management of all respiratory conditions would be desirable.
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse with at least 3 years post registration experience. Evidence of ongoing or recent professional development is required and well as enthusiasm and high level of literacy and communication skills. The successful applicant will be expected to work under the overall supervision of the existing Nurse Specialists but with clinical autonomy according to experience. The following will be considered essential skills in any selection process:
- To be able to demonstrate a strong focus on patient care
- The ability to work well within a small specialist team
- To contribute to the Trust objectives
- To communicate effectively with patients and families on clinical matters
- To communicate effectively with the primary Care team and contribute to their objectives in the care of their patients with respiratory disease.
- To work in a timely, largely self-directed manner within the multi-disciplinary team.
Currently the Service operates core office hours.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 11th July.
If you think this might be of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Heather Matthews on 3423 or Fiona Lang for an informal discussion.
Full details on NHS Jobs website: biturl.io/jHffS8