COPD & Nutrition Nurse Expert Meeting
5th and 6th July 2018
New Hall Hotel, Walmley Road, Sutton Coldfield, B76 1QXF
Following the success of the 1st Nurse Expert meeting in Nutrition and COPD in 2017, Nutricia ADvanced Medical Nutrition has the pleasure of inviting you to attend this year’s event.
The aim of this meeting is:
- To explore the causes and consequences of sarcopenia and cachexia in COPD
- The relationship between unexpected weight loss and morbidity.mortality
- Review the scientific evidence supporting the use of Nutritional supplements in line with NICE guidance and GOLD 2018
- Demonstrate how the “Managing Malnutrition in COPD” pathway (2016) has been embedded into standard routine assessment of patients
- Provide you with the knowledge to confidently use ONS when appropriate to support your COPD patients.
The day is being chaired by Sam Prigmore, Consultant Respiratory Nurse Specialists at St George’s in London and a member of ARNS, PCRS and Education for Health.
Download the programme here
To secure your place at this meeting register here