ARNS Twitter Chat Diary
In advance of the next ARNS Twitter chat, on 3rd March at 8pm, participants might find it helpful to read the Department of Health/Public Health England document ‘Personalised Care and Population Health’ Download the document here Personalised Care and Population Health
We will be a holding regular monthly Twitter chats and would encourage our members and partners to join in. The dates for Twitter Chats in 2015, all at 8.00pm in the evening are as follows:
- 6th January 2015 – Palliative Care in Respiratory Medicine – What are the barriers?
- 3rd February 2015 – Does chronic non-invasive ventilation have a role in COPD management?
- 3rd March 2015 – What role should Public Health have in Respiratory Care?
- 3rd April 2015 – The National COPD Audit – What do we know?
- 5th May 2015 – A year one from the NRAD Data. What has changed?
- 2nd June 2015 – Allergies in Respiratory Care – How do we help our patients?
- 7th July 2015 – How do we encourage new nurses into respiratory medicine?
- 4th August 2015 – Asthma Management – should there be a Step 1?
- 2nd September 2015 – Respiratory Care Bundles – Are they just a tick box exercise?
- 6th October 2015 – Interstitial Lung Disease
- 3rd November 2015 – Respiratory Nurse Research – How do we encourage nurses to take on research projects?
- 2nd December 2015 – Patient Support Groups – What are the difficulties and how do we overcome them?
Join in the discussion and debate using #ARNS